ABOUT US -
To become one of the Top Leading Suppliers of state-of-the-art Medical Equipment in Saudi Arabia.
To provide an exceptional and par excellence professional Equipment to improve quality of service to the people coming from all walks of life.
STORY BEHIND ESTABLISHING NAJAT:
With the objective of becoming a part of Government on-going modernization and progress development, Parent Company decided in 1998 to create an enterprise that will support Government ambitious plans to move the country into the new century.
In this respect, and moved by Government main intention to improve the Healthcare System for its people as asserted by the highest budgets ever allotted to Healthcare Systems by any other Government noble health program and decided to create NAJAT at that time.
Dar Al Najat Medical Technology (NAJAT)
NAJAT is a member of DEYARAT GROUP (Closed Joint Stock Company; formerly known as Yousif H. Al Hamdan Trading Co. Ltd.). NAJAT is one of the leading Medical companies in Saudi Arabia specialized in supply, installation, operation and maintenance of various medical equipment and supplies. NAJAT is an approved medical company by Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA). Since its inception in 1998, NAJAT has managed to sustain a consistent growth, continuously increasing its work force and expanding its product portfolio in line with the market demand. With head office in Riyadh and branch offices in Jeddah, Dammam and Gizan, NAJAT covers business for the whole territory of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia complete. NAJAT has successfully accomplished various prestigious projects calling for fully equipping and furnishing government, semi-government and private hospitals and medical centers.
With the increasing demand of advanced medical equipment and services, NAJAT is actively exploring opportunities, state-of-the-art products, innovative ideas and technologies to penetrate the local Saudi market, the largest and most lucrative market in GCC and Middle East. NAJAT has a fully furnished standard complied Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) certified Warehouse and service facility to keep equipment, accessories and disposables in stock admeasuring 4000 m² which has the capacity of inventory, inspection, testing, service, repair and calibration.
NAJAT represents a number of prominent and reputable international manufacturers and suppliers in the Kingdom… Read More Details
Sales Team: Professional & well educated with Biomedical Engineering, Medical, Science & Business degrees.
Service Team: Dedicated & well trained with Biomedical, Computer, Electronic & Mechanical degrees.
Customer Service: Thru our dedicated channel team whom are qualified and well trained Sales, Marketing & Service Staff who are skilled to handle, repair & install various Medical Equipment and to do service after sales.
Store: Latest standard, approved from Saudi FDA. Size 4000m².
Workshop: Fully equipped with Advance test, Simulator & Tools.
Training: Providing continuous technical & using training session to our Staff & clients.
Events: Attending, participating & sponsoring the Medical specialist Exhibitions, Conferences & Seminars in Saudi Arabia & abroad.
HEALTH CARE PRESENCE: MARKETS, DEPARTMENTS & PRODUCTS:
• Markets: 35% Private and 65% Government and semi-Government Medical Centers & Hospitals.
• Departments: ICU, NICU, OR, ER, RT, Paramedic, Mortuary, Urology, Neonatology, CSSD, Dermatology, BMD testing / Calibration / Simulation.
• Products: Lighting system., Fetal CTG, ECG, Holter, Ventilator / O2 therapy, VSM, Patient monitor, Morgue, Incubator, Phototherapy, Autoclave, Medical simulator & Test Equipment.
Some of our References
- Ministry of Health (MOH).
- National Guard Health Affairs (NGH).
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center.
- King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital (KFAFH).
- King Abdullah Medical City (KAMC).
- Saudi Red Crescent Authority (SRC).
- Civil Defense.
- Sulaiman Al Habib Hospitals Group.
- Mouwasat Hospitals Group.
- Saudi German Hospitals Group (SGH).
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital (HJH).
- Al Hammadi Hospital.
- University Hospitals.
- Soliman Fakeeh Hospital.
- Erfan & Bagedo General Hospital.
- Kingdom Hospital.
- Jizan University.
- Al Hayat General Hospital.
- Al Mana General Hospitals.
- International Medical Center